Week 12 - Baby Sprouts Coming Along

 Hello friends!

We are about to begin wrapping up the semester, its flown by right!?

This past week, there hasn't been much to do for the project. The little sprouts are still growing, but until they mature more, no tests can be run with them. The majority of the past week was just spent waiting for their growth. 

I have been reviewing the research conducted over these past few months, and I am very excited to see the final results we derive. There are two main take aways that laid an impression on me for this project.

 First is that there are so many different view points in the STEM field. When I mentioned my project to my professors, many responded with "there's no way plants can emit sounds", "others said of course there are frequencies plants produce". There are many different interpretations a person can lens a project like this through. It goes to show that there is a classical and a bit more ridged school of thought, and there's a more fluid, and imaginative context to interpret if scientific research. I defiantly lean more towards the latter.

I also am genuinely more and more amazed at this world the more I learn. My chemistry context from this semester has greatly influenced my definitions on this project. When I applied the law which states, all things are constantly in vibration, I was able to form an "if.. then..." statement. Which helped me determine my hypothesis. 

I am really excited to see what other research we find the next few weeks!




Comments

Popular Posts